Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS Brand New OEM 20" Grey Performance Wheels Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking to sell my brand new Grey 20" performance wheels and tires from my Model 3 Performance. I haven't had much success with super low profile tires, so I'm swapping them out for 18" wheels.

I'm picking up the car next weekend, but will be taking them off asap. I can have them ceramic coated prior to purchase, so that will make them much easier to clean. I'm looking to get $4000 obo picked up in Milton

My new wheels aren't going to be ready for a couple weeks, so anybody who's interested would need to wait till end of the month to get them.

I'm looking to sell my brand new Grey 20" performance wheels and tires from my Model 3 Performance. I haven't had much success with super low profile tires, so I'm swapping them out for 18" wheels.

I'm picking up the car next weekend, but will be taking them off asap. I can have them ceramic coated prior to purchase, so that will make them much easier to clean. I'm looking to get $4000 obo picked up in Milton