Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS in Tri-State: 2018 LR AWD w/ AP w/ Acceleration Boost

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

phantasms

Mr Self Destruct
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2019
White Mountains, NH
Sold for $42k

Tesla Model 3 Long Range AWD with Acceleration Boost and Autopilot.
Black with white interior.
Car normally lives in NY but is currently in White Mountains of NH.

$43,500

Additions:
- Tesla OEM Performance carbon fiber spoiler. $800 option from Tesla.
- 19" Tsportline TSS Flow Forged Wheels with stock sized Michelin PS4S Summer tires installed 6,000 miles ago.
-Additionally, stock 18" Aero wheels with Scottozero Winter tires. Tires nearing end of life.
- The Acceleration Boost software update was purchased from Tesla for $2,000. This dramatically changes the acceleration and feel of the vehicle. It drives much more similar to a P than an AWD. Tests have shown that this is equal to a P once rolling but has a slightly slower 0-60 of 3.4 vs 3.1.
- In 2018 Teslas did not come with Autopilot. This software update was also purchased and added to the vehicle.
-This car has Tesla Homelink for garage control.
-Black vinyl on door handles which can be effortlessly removed in seconds if desired.

Service:
- Car is up to date on maintenance which, because it's a Tesla, isn't much.
- Both front upper and lower control arms have been replaced by Tesla with new version. Known issue with 2018s.

Issues:
- There is an extremely small door ding on the drivers side rear near the wheel well that should be in an easy fix. Very tiny and hard to notice. I'm a car fanatic and I never notice it. Can't even see it in these hi-res photos.
- Other than that just the standard peppering of a car with with some miles.

I love this vehicle and am only considering selling as I might go for a different Tesla. This car drives phenomenally and everything works better than the day they delivered it to our home.
Car comes with original manual and mobile connector for charging. Included plugs are wall standard outlet NEMA 5-15and NEMA 14-50 for high speed charging.
Current mileage is 47,249 but it will continue to be lightly driven.
Car is paid off and I have title ready for quick transaction. Not interested in trades. Car is sold as is and buyer is responsible for retrieving the vehicle.
Please reach out with any questions or further photo requests. Thank you for your consideration.
VIN for Carfax is 5YJ3E1EB8JF170673

Model3-9087.jpg
Model3-9024.jpg
Model3-9031.jpg
Model3-9034.jpg
Model3-9037.jpg
Model3-9045.jpg
Model3-9048.jpg
Model3-9051.jpg
Model3-9055.jpg
Model3-9058.jpg

Last edited: