Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS : Model 3 18” OEM Wheels + Winter Tires + TPMS + Aero Covers + Lug Nut Covers/Center Caps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

MJP.P3D-

Supporting Member
Apr 18, 2016
Texas
Full Set (4x) of 18” OEM Wheels, Winter Tires and TPMS for sale (we’re moving and no longer need winter-specific rubber). The tires are Michelin X-Ice-Xi3s with ~5,000 miles on them so lots of life remaining. Wheels are in excellent but not perfect shape. Aero covers are perfect and will come with the lug nut covers as well. TPMS included. I will post pics later today (the wheels/tires are in storage but I’m heading that way today). $500 for everything! Prefer to avoid shipping but willing to meet in/around Chicagoland area, if helpful. Thanks for reading—pics coming soon.

Reactions: JPUConn
Full Set (4x) of 18” OEM Wheels, Winter Tires and TPMS for sale (we’re moving and no longer need winter-specific rubber). The tires are Michelin X-Ice-Xi3s with ~5,000 miles on them so lots of life remaining. Wheels are in excellent but not perfect shape. Aero covers are perfect and will come with the lug nut covers as well. TPMS included. I will post pics later today (the wheels/tires are in storage but I’m heading that way today). $500 for everything! Prefer to avoid shipping but willing to meet in/around Chicagoland area, if helpful. Thanks for reading—pics coming soon.
Are these still available?

I have a would-be buyer coming on Thursday and a potential second should the first fall through, but as of this writing I still have them (due more to scheduling than lack of interest). Happy to add you to the list should the first two buyers fall through...