Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Model 3 OEM 18" Aero wheels, tires, covers, tpms, lug nuts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For sale I have the original set of Model 3 (picked up in July 2018) Long range RWD 18" Aero wheels, tires, covers, TPSM and lug nuts.
I recently purchased a winter wheel and tire package and plan on putting on different wheels/tires in the spring.
The tires are in great shape, about 8000 miles, still tons of tread wear left, never patched or damaged.
Wheels are in great shape, very minor scratches on one wheel which I touched up, very difficult to notice and they look perfect. Covers are in perfect condition.

Offer is $1200 for everything, I'd like to sell everything and not break it up. Thanks!

I am in Arlington Virginia and can drive the wheels to you around the Northern Virginia, DC, Baltimore area. Or you can pay extra for shipping.

I will be take them with me to the True Respite Brewing Co. EV meetup in Derwood Maryland this Saturday December 8th at 1PM if anyone wants to see or purchase them.
tires.jpg

Can you send me a personal message or start a conversation with me? I have yet to figure out how to do it and don’t know if my phone & iOS browser are just messing up the page format. Thanks.
For some reason it's not allowing me to send a personal message as well. Can you message me on the model3ownersclub forum instead? I have the same handle.