Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Model 3/Y - Yoke Steering wheel

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok so I really love this steering yoke, however, the wife can't deal with it. :( When I first saw them I thought it was absurd but then I started researching and watching videos and decided to pull the trigger and get one to try for myself. If you are a 10-2 driver don't even bother, however, if you like holding the steering low or on the side. You'd love the way this feels. The steering yoke is so wide and low and sits right in your lap and you can rest your hands on your legs and easily and comfortably steer. Really great for long distances and Autopilot. Gotta try it.

This one will require transferring your center controls over.

This one also has heat capability but you'd need to connect the wiring connector up.

$300 Free 2-day air shipping.

IMG_5849.jpg
IMG_5850.jpg
IMG_5851.jpg
IMG_5594.jpg
IMG_5592.jpg

Is that the Hansshow heated yoke wheel?
I want to say it certainly seems like it's one of theirs but tbh I picked it up from a seller on Ebay and it wasn't mentioned. It does have the wiring for heat but the little connector on the end was missing. My Model 3 didn't offer heated steering anyway so I wasn't worried about it.

It has a real quality feel on the leather and feels great in the hands.

Reactions: NumbersPlease