Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Model S headlights 2012-2016-CUSTOM

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

nval29

2022 model 3 performance
Dec 21, 2018
New York
For Sale:
Custom built Headlights.
Evil Headlights in California built these headlights.
Stage 3 pkg: g5brt bixenon projectors, osram cbi bulbs, lens etching, rgbw demon eyes, black housings w/frosted DRLs. these are for sale at the price i paid for them.
The pic shows the headlights blue, but they can be changed to any color you want with the bluetooth kit.

never installed on my car. still in box from company.

will ship anywhere in USA for free at full asking price.

if interested or have questions,
message here or text my cell 6319651878

located on Long Island, NY
headlight1.jpg

What's the legality of those rgbw demon eyes lamps?

edit: Is the "bluetooth kit" included?
I have no diea of legality. Would depend on your state. I would imagine you could have issues with certain colors.

Yes comes with the bluetooth kit. I had these custom built with all the specs in the listing. I can also send a copy of the original invoice/receipt to see what i paid and what was included.

Are those the actual headlights? The projector lens looks like the OEM Fresnel lens. The G5BRT Lens are clear , without the line in the middle.
i think it might be the picture. i am not sure. it also could be that the lens has the "T" from the tesla logo etched on it.
i dont even know what fresnel lens would look like. i bought these for my model S and i ended up selling the car before i could even install them on the car.