Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Model S Roof Rack

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I replaced my Model S with a new Model Y and am looking to sell these excellent products are not compatible with my new car.

They are incredibly well made. The racks are also compatible with Whispbar bike racks, cargo carriers, Kayak carriers and snow mounts for skis and snowboards.
bikes-on-car-jpg.325229

Model S Tesla/Whispbar Roof Rack System $325 (not including bike carriers)

• New price $549 at the Tesla Shop.
• Excellent condition: Mounted on car for about 3 years and always garage kept
• Generation 2 (current version) Vehicle Specific Smartfoot Kit (K930W) that fits all Model S Panoramic roof versions.
image-png.325226

img_1682-2-jpg.325228

I have two Whipbar bike carriers which I am planning to keep. However, I am willing to let the rack and the carriers go as a kit for a fair offer.

Located near Philadelphia. Local pickup preferred, but am willing to ship at cost. PM me for more information.

Hi -- Can you describe the process of mounting the roof rack -- can it go on and come off easily, or is it more practical to put it on and leave it on? Curious, because I would like to occasionally move materials on the roof rack but won't want it in place all the time. Thanks--

Hi -- Can you describe the process of mounting the roof rack -- can it go on and come off easily, or is it more practical to put it on and leave it on? Curious, because I would like to occasionally move materials on the roof rack but won't want it in place all the time. Thanks--
It can be taken off or in in about ten minutes. Requires a hex head wrench. However I wouldn’t recommend removing it too often. Is there a reason why you wouldn’t want to leave it on all the time? I removed it the first winter I had it but soon realized it was best to leave it on all the time.