Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: MYP 21" Uberturbine Take off W/ tires and TPMS \\\ Washington DC area

Joints4Sale

Jan 11, 2021
Maryland
About to take delivery of 2021 MYP(3/20-3/25)and have Winter wheel package that will go on as soon as it gets home. I'm assuming the tires will be P Zero. The tires will have less than 100 miles on them.

Asking for $3,000. Will deliver within 100 mile radius of Washington DC with $100 deposit.

Daekwan

Mar 9, 2021
DC
Would you be interested in a trade for the 19" Gemini. I live in the DC area and should take delivery of my 2021 MYSR next week

Joints4Sale

Jan 11, 2021
Maryland
I finally had a chance to wash them and take pictures. I took delivery in the rain and was in a rush. I didn't have a chance to really get a good look at the wheels at time of delivery. They have a couple of minor nicks and scratches.

Droping the piece to $2,200.
tempImagew9STBl.jpg
tempImagecVVSvE.jpg
tempImagerpRgYc.jpg
tempImage6zSFiG.jpg
tempImageN3TpQq.jpg
tempImageFjGFwZ.jpg
tempImage8HP1Nf.jpg
tempImageJ0xGTh.jpg
tempImagelLHlmL.jpg
tempImage4Szu9z.jpg

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC