Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: New Gen II Signature Edition Wall Connector w/ 24ft Cable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I decided not to install this referral reward as I have an existing Gen II connector...not as cool as the one w/ Elon's signature though.

Sorry, I totally spaced out and forgot to post here first but it's available via auction at a good price (mods feel free to remove this if it violates forum policies).

Will ship 2-day air anyplace in the continental US for $50 or will make it available for pick-up locally in the Boston area to TMC members.

Auction here

I decided not to install this referral reward as I have an existing Gen II connector...not as cool as the one w/ Elon's signature though.

Sorry, I totally spaced out and forgot to post here first but it's available via auction at a good price (mods feel free to remove this if it violates forum policies).

Will ship 2-day air anyplace in the continental US for $50 or will make it available for pick-up locally in the Boston area to TMC members.

Auction here

I might be interested. Does it actually have an Elon signature, or just a print of his signature?

Put a bid in on it. Is it really 80amps? I thought 60amps was the Max, with 48amps actually going to the car.

Last edited:
It's the print of his signature on the signature edition.

Maximum output of 80A although depending on your onboard car charger will likely only be able to take advantage of 48A - unless you had dual 40A chargers on an older model S.

It's the print of his signature on the signature edition.

Maximum output of 80A although depending on your onboard car charger will likely only be able to take advantage of 48A - unless you had dual 40A chargers on an older model S.

Thanks! I was hoping it was an actual signature. Do you know how many were given out? Are they serialized?