Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: P85DL loaded, XPEL wrap & with new tires - West Michigan

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I watched all spring/summer last year, and in late July pulling the trigger, 6-7 weeks later (remember when tesla CPO process took forever? under the old CPO program). There were specific options I wanted like Subzero package, Premium Upgrade Package (PUP), Air Suspension, 2 inverter/chargers (80Amps), upgraded stereo system, and if available Ludicrous. I purchased with (I believe every factory option) this vehicle with 55K miles, previous owner added a full XPEL body wrap. Now I want more range (I drive longer journeys across 6 states), so after 1 year and 20K miles later, I’m selling this to move up to a P100D. Nothing wrong with this car, It’s great! It's been to Boston, Kentucky, and Wisconsin all within the last 12 weeks.

So, for sale is my near flawless conditionfully loaded December 2014 Model S P85DL. Two owners, title in hand with no lien, bought via the CPO process Sept 16th 2017, CPO bumper to bumper warranty good another 11+ months until Sept 2019/24K more miles. When home, it is garage kept - no smells etc. inside/clean.

My only two issues/gripes:

1. Driver seat squeaks (rubs against center console) sometimes as I move (I’m 250 lbs 6’2”).
2. Back bumper last month, I was tapped in a parking lot by another older lady leaving in a la sabre at 1-2 miles per hour, there now a 4-5” scratch in the XPEL wrap, I don’t know if it actually scratched the paint without taking off the rear wrap, as I live in a no fault state with a high deductible ($2000), I didn’t get it looked at or fixed yet.
repairs Ive had: 1 door handle replaced, and a front drivers side wheel bearing for a tick.

Grey paint, Smart Air Suspension, Panoramic Sunroof, rare Bolstered rear Next Gen seats (short run 3-4 months), grey 21” staggered turbine wheels
New Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires with ~1,000 miles on them (just replaced last month)
Premium interior and lighting package, Autopilot 1.0, Red brake calipers, Carbon fiber rear spoiler
Ultra High Fidelity Sound System with XM satellite radio
Dual chargers - can charge at up to 80A with a HPWC
Free supercharging for the life of the vehicle
Two keys, UMC with 14-50 and standard 120v plugs, and J1772 adapter all included

Additionally, the car has had these two upgrades performed by Tesla service (before I owned it):
Ludicrous Mode - decreasing the 0-60mph time from 3.2 to ~2.9 seconds according to Tesla. This upgrade cost $5000 and is no longer offered by Tesla
LTE connectivity upgrade - increases data speed used for streaming music and loading map data.

Range loss is around ~5% after 75K miles (New was 253)
90% - 217-220 miles
100% - 240-243 miles

The car is under a Tesla CPO warranty until 100,000 miles or Sept 2019, whichever comes first.
got my trade in offer today which wasn't bad. Miles are higher, but it is fully loaded, no door dings, no scratches (except rear bumper), perfect paint/wrapped, and has Ludicrous - asking $63K

Took 30+ pictures yesterday all at 28MP (quite large) – here’s the dropbox link for all of them: Dropbox - P85D - Simplify your life

SAM_3322_4.jpg

upload_2018-10-17_18-5-40.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-17_18-5-40.jpeg
    upload_2018-10-17_18-5-40.jpeg
    40.4 KB · Views: 67
Thanks,

I do have one gentleman interested and showing it this week locally.

To others - I have this sitting in my garage looking for a new home as I picked up my P100d last week. I’m open to someone trading up an earlier S non-AP 40/60/85 and letting my kids drive it and get rid of one more gas car in my driveway to save me mainanence on their cars (plus I would rather not have my teenage boys driving a P tesla).

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA