Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Set of 4 Tesla 21" Grey Turbine Wheels (Square) with ContiSportContact5 Tires USED - NorCal

commasign

TeslaAdviceBlog.com
Aug 31, 2013
Davis, CA
For Sale:

Set of 4 Tesla 21" Grey Turbine Wheels (21x8.5 Square Configuration) with Continental ContiSportContact5 245/35/R21W Tires. Tires only have about 9000 miles on them. Includes TPMS and matching Tesla center logo cap. Minimal curb rash on 1 wheel. Otherwise wheels are in good condition with light wear consistent with approximately 1 year of use. See pictures. Tesla charges $6000 for a new set of wheels and tires.

$2000 cash. Pickup in Davis. Health issues make it difficult for me to ship these unless buyer can arrange for onsite packaging and pickup.

upload_2018-5-30_10-31-14.png
+r8YapmkSkGy5qz9mlCVrA.jpg
6pHwdQPhQ+m4Awhvgy9IYQ.jpg
4OBgwzaRRbiU4jODwMGczQ.jpg
bgixdbt6RTyHZV1PpcQ97w.jpg
uC%SmInPTnCgPU1An9kIiw.jpg
myl2Q7mgQ++0PJjTxWFEUw.jpg

commasign

TeslaAdviceBlog.com
Aug 31, 2013
Davis, CA
Bump. I am now able to ship these. Best option is buyer emails me shipping labels. Otherwise will charge actual cost, buyer’s choice of UPS Ground or FedEx Ground/Home. 30” x 30” x 12” boxes x 61 lbs each. Shipping from 95618.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC