Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fsd now or later

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
if you want to have absolute EVERYTHING a Tesla has to offer, then, not getting the FSD would never get you that experience.

Everybody has their own way of seeing it. For me, the full experience would be the Performance with Track Mode. I enjoy driving, and I'm not interested in having a computer do it for me :) . Whether I'm willing to pay the premium for the P is something I'm still debating, but that's another story.

I guess the real question now is : FSD, to buy or to rent?

"Price change is pushed to Thursday next week. Applies only to US for now. One week clock will start in other countries as beta is released. FSD monthly rental will also be available sometime next year."

Depending on the monthly price, this could be a great alternative!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 08.21.13.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 08.21.13.png
    87.1 KB · Views: 53
Considering we're in the Canada forum, it's worth mentioning that FSS doesn't work well in winter conditions. Snow covered roads will prevent FDS from working, and cameras covered in snow, slush or salt will also render the system useless.

Do you mean FSD? I do have some serious concerns about how well it will work in winter conditions and that's partly what's holding me back from buying again, but I'm not sure we can say for certain that snow-covered roads will prevent it working? It will be interesting to see if any of the beta users are in some of the regions getting snow right now.