Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Full coverage front floor mats?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m looking for a floor mat that provides FULL coverage of all carpeted material in the front passenger seat floor. There seems to be carpeting that creeps up from the passenger floor up to the passenger door that I’d like to cover (dog hair). Many of the popular floor mats mentioned here don’t cover that area, and many don’t even show good photos of the passenger side coverage.

I’m happy to buy the Tesmanian for the rear/trunk/frunk, but they don’t cover the front passenger area sufficiently for my needs. I saw a post elsewhere that recommended Tuxmat, which looks like the best coverage so far, but they’re not out yet, and the company hasn’t responded re:release date for Model Y mats after I emailed them last week.

Custom Floor Mat for Tesla Model Y | TuxMat

The only other front full coverage I found was AutofitPro. May have to go with them, but they just didn’t look like they’d wear well with time. Here’s a link. It shows the passenger side coverage I’m looking for:

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B084DK3MBW/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_api_fabt1_W6vQFbBHJ3KVW

Anyone else have another full coverage front mat suggestion? Thanks!