Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gen. 2 Wall Connector (NOT Signature Edition)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought this before our Model 3 arrived, and ended up just using a 14-50 outlet and UMC instead. So this Wall Connector is still brand new in box. It has the 8' cord, so please do not purchase this one if you're looking for the 24' cord - consider where you will be installing it.

$400 including shipping to anywhere within the US. Please feel free to PM me with any questions, but I will stick to the order that people post dibs in this thread, in order to be fair to everyone.

I bought this before our Model 3 arrived, and ended up just using a 14-50 outlet and UMC instead. So this Wall Connector is still brand new in box. It has the 8' cord, so please do not purchase this one if you're looking for the 24' cord - consider where you will be installing it.

$400 including shipping to anywhere within the US. Please feel free to PM me with any questions, but I will stick to the order that people post dibs in this thread, in order to be fair to everyone.
I'll take it.