Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gen2 2021+ Door Trim Panels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have the updated 21+ front door panel LH and RH part numbers? I looked in the parts catalog, but there is like 5 options for door trims to order. SC isn’t any help even if I give them a vin of 2022 model performance 3 telling me they can’t look it up since it’s not on my account even though the parts are over the counter.
The wood/white inserts are the same part number with 3/Y I see in the catalog.

LT P1679782-00-A

RT P1588127-91-C

These are from woodgrain panels is saw on eBay a few months ago. I noted the part numbers from the Tesla parts stickers that were on the backs of the door cards.
Yeah unfortunately I did the same thing lol the part numbers don’t exist in the online catalog. I tried eBay sold items and found the same numbers, none match the catalog and nothing comes up when searching.

It’s either going to be a 109…….. 151……. or 176……. for the starting of the part number for the left(driver) side.
Technically 8 different black panels to choose from, can narrow it down to 6 from SC giving 109…..-H as a 2018 premium interior replacement.