Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Glitched Light Show

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been messing around with custom light shows for a while, and they have been working perfectly fine until the holiday update when they started to glitch. Basically during light shows, the outer main beams, which project the Tesla logo, are swapped with the inner main beams. I noticed this when trying to create a light show and the outer beams were on when they weren't supposed to be. I did a lot of troubleshooting and still can't find any fix, so ultimately I figured it must be an issue with the vehicle software. I also noticed that the built-in light show has this same bug. At the start of the Auld Lang Syne light show, the outer main beams should go on first, projecting the Tesla logo onto the wall, followed by the inner main beams which then fade off. But on both my M3 and MY, the inner main beam turns on first, followed by a brief flashing of the outer main beams (since they cannot fade on/off). I know it's a very specific and very minor issue to most people, but because of this issue, I can no longer make light shows. Does anybody else have this issue, or know of a possible fix?

I don't think it's abnormal. i installed 2023.12.9 last night and tried to do light show for my in-laws- it tells me to exit the car so the show can begin - then the monitor goes blank and nothing happens. I rebooted twice - same thing. Looks like it's glitch in the code.