Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Good Mechanic to Install Bike Rack Hitch

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought the bike rack hitch from Carl Medlock based on a great referral here in the forums. I have the hitch in my possession and he wrote me up instructions on how to install it. I am very excited about getting it on my Roadster (1.5).

I am nervous about doing it myself as I am not mechanically inclined and the thought of drilling into my car makes me nervous. Heck, I am not even sure how to jack the car up to do the work since the car doesnt come with a jack.

I know this is a stretch, but I am trying to find someone in the Atlanta area that could do this work for me. Carl is in Seattle so he cant do it.

Does anyone know anybody around my area (Atlanta, GA) that may be able to help?

I am in Kingsport TN, about 300 miles north of you and would LOVE to get my hands on such a rack for my Roadster. If you can put me in touch with Carl so maybe I can get such a rack and I can try and talk you through it. Or if you are ever in the area I am willing to give it a try.

I am in Kingsport TN, about 300 miles north of you and would LOVE to get my hands on such a rack for my Roadster. If you can put me in touch with Carl so maybe I can get such a rack and I can try and talk you through it. Or if you are ever in the area I am willing to give it a try.
Send me an email at paul underscore linck at msn.com and I will give you his info and email. Not sure he would want me posting it here.