Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Green line on screen when camera is on at dark

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did any one got this green line fixed? I have this issue, but only happen when the temperature is around 30 to 50 degrees. only happen when in cold weathers. I have complaint to service center, every time they stated known issue, will correct in up coming firmware update. that was 2018... I have got multiple updates and problem comes back every winter.

Just wanted to share that I have this same issue on my Dec 2017 Model S. Same location and pattern. Did anyone get this resolved? If so, what was done? Thank you.

2020-11-04_11-20-13.jpg

Just wanted to share that I have this same issue on my Dec 2017 Model S. Same location and pattern. Did anyone get this resolved? If so, what was done? Thank you.

View attachment 605330
We had that exact same issue for an Aug 2019 build and started to show up in Sep. 2019. Mobile service replaced the camera and no problems ever since. Unfortunate part is that the exterior trim around the camera must be pulled off and is all attached with tape so took time to delicately remove all the trim, clean and install new stickers after the camera was replaced.

Reactions: Ryououki