Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Greetings from Vermont.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Jim here. I have been a member for a couple of months now. This is a great, informative forum. I stop by almost daily. We have installed solar panels, ordered an M3, and bought some stock. Was lucky enough to get shares for $283. Not as good as many, but I am up since purchase. The solar panels are giving us a monthly savings of $140 on our energy. Nice. We also installed heat pumps, and now have AC....after 40 years in this house now we need it. It is heating up here in Vermont. I am 69 years young. Have lived here all that time except for Navy service. The heat increase, and the number of new animals/plants moving North is astonishing. Our Lake Champlain (7th largest fresh water lake in the USA. after the Great lakes,) does not freeze over anymore. I can remember year after year of ice 3+ feet thick...not anymore. I am here to do my part to help stop global warming..the most critical issue of our time IMO. Happy to be here. :+}

What are the chances my M3 will arrive before the tax credit is cut in half??? Zip 05491 Thanks.

Reactions: johnster007
Jim here. I have been a member for a couple of months now. This is a great, informative forum. I stop by almost daily. We have installed solar panels, ordered an M3, and bought some stock. Was lucky enough to get shares for $283. Not as good as many, but I am up since purchase. The solar panels are giving us a monthly savings of $140 on our energy. Nice. We also installed heat pumps, and now have AC....after 40 years in this house now we need it. It is heating up here in Vermont. I am 69 years young. Have lived here all that time except for Navy service. The heat increase, and the number of new animals/plants moving North is astonishing. Our Lake Champlain (7th largest fresh water lake in the USA. after the Great lakes,) does not freeze over anymore. I can remember year after year of ice 3+ feet thick...not anymore. I am here to do my part to help stop global warming..the most critical issue of our time IMO. Happy to be here. :+}

What are the chances my M3 will arrive before the tax credit is cut in half??? Zip 05491 Thanks.
Jim
This depends when you ordered it and what config
AWD P >> AWD > RWD has been the theme so far
Most people on east coast who put in their orders on 27th are getting scheduled for delivery dates.
did you already install a EVSE ? make sure you take advantage of the free GMP Charger