Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Greetings programs!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dear All,

A few weeks ago I became a registered member on the forum and would now like to take a moment to introduce myself.

I'm a Tesla enthusiast and have followed the development of electric vehicles since I was a teenager. A distaste for maths that prevented me from learning how to design my own EV and that coincidentally shares its birthdate with my first day of high school algebra also guided me towards the study of history, and now that my college career is in its twilight and I am concluding graduate school, I am researching the history of EVs and ICEs (among other related subjects.) It is encouraging to see Tesla owners and fans gather to talk on an online forum and I look forward to learning from - and contributing to - discussions held through this medium.

Isn't it amazing? We are a part of the newest phase of the industrial revolution: this century will mark the beginning of the electric vehicle age. It's been a hundred years coming (since the first electric car was developed.)

Before I close this greeting, I wish to thank Tony Belding for his excellent Tesla Roadster FAQ section, WarpedOne for maintaining it, and all who administrate the forum and participate in discussions. Old threads and the FAQs have provided some enjoyable and informative reading.

I look forward to future conversations.

Best regards,

Cam.