Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group buy in Long Beach area to protect Tesla Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys,

I will get my Tesla Model 3 tomorrow, and I really wanted to protect with PPF and Ceramic. I talked to so many places until I found this place on Long Beach, CA from Yelp. His work really stands out, and he is an expert with Tesla Model 3, S, and X. I went to talk to the owner to see if I can get a group discount so I don't pay a lot for my Tesla. He agrees to give me this price if I bring a big group for tesla model 3 cars. he gives me a huge discount comparing to other stores. hopefully, we can get it. He said the two options, he is giving a discount for 20 people. So my understanding the price might change after some number.

Group code: "LBTESLA"

Here are the options he gave me:
Option 1: - 3 days installation
PPF Full car rap - bumper to bumper, Opti-Coat or Xpel Ultimate (10 years warranty)
Coat Ceramic pro silver full exterior (7 years warranty)
Include Color Correction if need it.
cost $4500

Option 2: 3-5 days installation
PPF Full car rap - bumper to bumper (10 years warranty)
Coat Ceramic pro full interior (5 years warranty)
cost $5500

or individual services:
  • PPF Full front $1600 (10 years warranty)
  • PPF 24 in $1400 (10 years warranty)
  • PPF 18 in $1200 (10 years warranty)
  • Full ceramic coating exterior $745 (2-year warranty)
  • Full ceramic coating exterior $845 (3-year warranty)
  • Full ceramic coating exterior $1045 (5-year warranty)
  • Full ceramic coating exterior $1145 (7-year warranty)
Also, he does something for tires rim protection from scratch and dent, and he said he will offer it for $250 almost 50% discount for the whole car. Am not sure if I need it, but please let me know if it good things to have?

This is my first time I am protecting my car, and i see his store have a Yelp review of 5 stars, and I see he did a lot of Teslas.

I am thinking to go with option 1, hopefully, we get the discount.

Call Phone number(562) 400-9479 his name is Saut don't forget to mention Group code: "LBTESLA" so we all get the discount
Store name:
Xscend Detailing
yelp Xscend Detailing - Long Beach, CA

He added option 3:
Option 3: 3 days avg installation
  • PPF Full front (10 years warranty)
  • Coat Ceramic pro silver full exterior (7 years warranty)
  • Coat Ceramic pro full interior (5 years warranty)
  • Include Color Correction if need it.
  • Include clean detailing interior + Exterior
  • cost $2400
He will include car detailing interior + Exterior for free for all three options.

Hey guys,

I will get my Tesla Model 3 tomorrow, and I really wanted to protect with PPF and Ceramic. I talked to so many places until I found this place on Long Beach, CA from Yelp. His work really stands out, and he is an expert with Tesla Model 3, S, and X. I went to talk to the owner to see if I can get a group discount so I don't pay a lot for my Tesla. He agrees to give me this price if I bring a big group for tesla model 3 cars. he gives me a huge discount comparing to other stores. hopefully, we can get it. He said the two options, he is giving a discount for 20 people. So my understanding the price might change after some number.

Group code: "LBTESLA"

Here are the options he gave me:
Option 1: - 3 days installation
PPF Full car rap - bumper to bumper, Opti-Coat or Xpel Ultimate (10 years warranty)
cost $4500

Option 2: 3-5 days installation
PPF Full car rap - bumper to bumper (10 years warranty)
Coat Ceramic pro full interior (5 years warranty)
cost $5500

or individual services:
  • PPF Full front $1600 (10 years warranty)
  • PPF 24 in $1400 (10 years warranty)
  • PPF 18 in $1200 (10 years warranty)
  • Full ceramic coating exterior $745 (2-year warranty)
  • Full ceramic coating exterior $845 (3-year warranty)
  • Full ceramic coating exterior $1045 (5-year warranty)
  • Full ceramic coating exterior $1145 (7-year warranty)
Also, he does something for tires rim protection from scratch and dent, and he said he will offer it for $250 almost 50% discount for the whole car. Am not sure if I need it, but please let me know if it good things to have?

This is my first time I am protecting my car, and i see his store have a Yelp review of 5 stars, and I see he did a lot of Teslas.

I am thinking to go with option 1, hopefully, we get the discount.

Call Phone number(562) 400-9479 his name is Saut don't forget to mention Group code: "LBTESLA" so we all get the discount
Store name:
Xscend Detailing
yelp Xscend Detailing - Long Beach, CA