Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hansshow Mini Display - always freezing etc

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I installed a Hansshow mini display in my Model Y. I have some questions and issues maybe someone can help with...

1. The display freezes constantly. For no reason it just freezes up. Happens every time I drive the car. Sometimes after 1 minutes sometimes after 10 mins but it always freezes. The only way to unfreeze it is to exit the car and re-enter.
2. My display looks nothing like what I've seen online. See my attached photo. The interface is different than anything I've seen online. I have 3 options to choose from for the interface but none look like what I've seen online.
3. Despite what brightness setting I have it on, it always is at 100% which is really annoying at night. If I set brightness to 10%, the menu will show 10% but the screen will actually be at 100%.
4. How do I update the firmware? There is an option to connect to wifi for update but I can't make it work to find my house wifi.

Anyone with any familiarity to the Hansshow mini display plz reach out. I really like the product mainly due to the speedometer but I'm ready to chuck this thing in the rubbish bin. Thx.
teslacam.jpg