Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Latest posts

Hawaii Tesla Owners

Hawaii - National Drive Electric Week 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Blue Planet Foundation has reached out to promote their event so here are more details! They are hoping to get a couple hundred EVs and would really like a strong Tesla presence so let's try to make it happen!

SEPTEMBER 10, 2016
Electric Island Drive (various locations): 12pm - 2pm
Reception @ KCC: 2pm - 4pm

2016 Electric Island Drive & Reception

The sign-up for vehicles can be found at 2016 Electric Island Drive and Reception RSVP

There will also be a reception at KCC where we will be able to hang out with other EV owners over pupu and drinks. There will be gifts and prizes for participants and dealerships will bring their EVs out for folks to look at.

Blue Planet Foundation has reached out to promote their event so here are more details! They are hoping to get a couple hundred EVs and would really like a strong Tesla presence so let's try to make it happen!

SEPTEMBER 10, 2016
Electric Island Drive (various locations): 12pm - 2pm
Reception @ KCC: 2pm - 4pm

2016 Electric Island Drive & Reception

The sign-up for vehicles can be found at 2016 Electric Island Drive and Reception RSVP

There will also be a reception at KCC where we will be able to hang out with other EV owners over pupu and drinks. There will be gifts and prizes for participants and dealerships will bring their EVs out for folks to look at.

I really would like to show up for this, I have to work maybe I can leave from work. I'm going to sign up just in case

Aloha!

I hope you had fun at the Blue Planet National Drive Electric Week event!

I wanted to share information about the events that the Big Island EV Association held in celebration of the NDEW event. For next year's event, we will attempt to collaborate with Blue Planet on what (hopefully) could be a state-wide celebration.

We had two events during NDEW 2016. Our main event was in Kailua-Kona (it was a 4h show at the Kona Commons). We had a smaller 2h meet-up at WikiFresh for Hilo. As expected, Telsa EVs attract people to these events and create the opportunity to socialize the benefits of sustainable transportation.

Mike Kane (Plug In America founder) and Cathy Lam (Our1World founder) visited our Hilo event! It was great to hear about their experiences - their RAV4 was featured in 'Who Killed the Electric Car?".

I've summarized each event in the following posts. Photos are included.

Kona Event Report
Hilo Event Report

Let's have fun kicking gas and help preserve our environment!
Noel Morin
Big Island Electric Vehicle Association

Reactions: nanimac
Aloha!

I hope you had fun at the Blue Planet National Drive Electric Week event!

I wanted to share information about the events that the Big Island EV Association held in celebration of the NDEW event. For next year's event, we will attempt to collaborate with Blue Planet on what (hopefully) could be a state-wide celebration.

We had two events during NDEW 2016. Our main event was in Kailua-Kona (it was a 4h show at the Kona Commons). We had a smaller 2h meet-up at WikiFresh for Hilo. As expected, Telsa EVs attract people to these events and create the opportunity to socialize the benefits of sustainable transportation.

Mike Kane (Plug In America founder) and Cathy Lam (Our1World founder) visited our Hilo event! It was great to hear about their experiences - their RAV4 was featured in 'Who Killed the Electric Car?".

I've summarized each event in the following posts. Photos are included.

Kona Event Report
Hilo Event Report

Let's have fun kicking gas and help preserve our environment!
Noel Morin
Big Island Electric Vehicle Association

Wow! Looks like a great turnout and a lot of fun and information at each event! We need to help you get more Teslas to show up at these! :)

Reactions: Hall-Morin