Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from a soon-to-be model 3 owner!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am so excited that I will be getting my car on Monday.

I started my order process 12/7, Got my financing approved Monday and found my VIN in the source of my page yesterday.

Today I got the text from Tesla saying I can get my car Monday so I went online and submitted my down payment.

I'm not sure how I'll go get the car yet, It's about 130 miles away but I have the whole of next week off to play with it once I get it home.

I've been reading the owners manual at work this morning and I've watched all the model 3 videos on the Tesla site.

...I'm not sure how I'll go get the car yet, It's about 130 miles away but I have the whole of next week off to play with it once I get it home...

Are you going to pick it up or have it delivered to your home?

If you pick it up, you can ask Tesla to give you Uber credit so you can get there to pick it up and drive it back.

If you turn on Autopilot, please slightly create a counter torque on your steering wheel so you can get the feedback on how it's steering and you can also predict whether it's about to steer wrongly and you can override it easily since your hand is already there (Autopilot needs to calibrate when first use in about 50 miles anyhow which means you'll have to manually steer it when you first turn it on after delivery).

• Love
Reactions: jbcarioca