Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello Tesla community! First time here.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I live in CT, Middletown area. Just got my Model 3 from Mt Kisco, NY. SUPERB deal! Glad I took the jump now, it was not hard, I spent an hour in the lot to go thru the checklist before accepting and the staff was patient and helpful. No regrets. My only wish: we need more supercharger locations distributed throughout CT. Appreciate if anyone can tell me how to find out as to when & where we (in CT) will get more superchargers? Or where on this forum to search? Many thanks in advance!

Reactions: Bouba
I live in CT, Middletown area. Just got my Model 3 from Mt Kisco, NY. SUPERB deal! Glad I took the jump now, it was not hard, I spent an hour in the lot to go thru the checklist before accepting and the staff was patient and helpful. No regrets. My only wish: we need more supercharger locations distributed throughout CT. Appreciate if anyone can tell me how to find out as to when & where we (in CT) will get more superchargers? Or where on this forum to search? Many thanks in advance!

Congratulations on the Model 3, and welcome to TMC!

There are a bunch of forums here on TMC dedicated to regional discussions, and those in the US have sub-forums where people discuss Supercharger locations (both current and upcoming). You probably will find this useful:

Bruce.