Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hi all, considering buying a tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wife & I looked at them for years, couldn't justify the cost. In Aug 2019 we ordered our Model S and rec'd it a month later and love it. Had a charger installed at home and just plug it in when we get home. Have taken it from our home to Sedona and had no range anxiety with over 300 miles in range. Also weekend trips to central California. I now have a Model X ordered, waiting for the refresh version (I actually want the older version for the screen and the stalks). The ride is awesome, the power is too much (I keep it on chill) and it's a beautiful car. I had no fit/finish issues. I like the model Y, but it's just a little small for me.

Good luck with your decision.

Thanks. I'm a bit worried about the whole no radar thing, which is pushing me towards the MS...but we will see.
A new Model S will be a long wait, so I would wait for the feed back on the Model 3/Y changes. A used MS rides so nice, Read up on the comments on MY suspension and potential modifications. Our MS is a "Raven", made after April 2019. The air ride is great, and there were other improvements at that time in the MS and MX. Good luck and welcome to the TMC.