Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hi from Germany

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi!

My name is Bernd and my family (wife and our 10-year-old son, big Tesla fan, too!) and I live in the mid-west of Germany (near Frankfurt). I started thinking about buying a Tesla Model S back in October 2015, triggered by the VW scandal by which we were affected with our Polo Diesel. We ordered our Model S 70 (non-D) on Oct. 22[SUP]nd[/SUP] and received it Nov. 17[SUP]th[/SUP]! It was a new car already produced in late summer 2015, so it took less than 4 weeks to be delivered! :biggrin: The dirty Polo was sold end of November...

So now we are driving completely electrical since our 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] car is a Nissan Leaf we bought in late 2013, and we are completely happy with both cars! But the Tesla is by far the best vehicle I've ever had! As said, it's a S 70 rear drive, equipped with AP, Interieur Package, 2nd gen seats, plain white.

Up to now we've driven about 9000 km or 5600 miles with our white pearl we call "Eve" (its or better her wall connector we call "WALL-E" :love: ...).

I've been reading TMC posts for a while now (occasionally), and now I want to become a more "active" part of the forum and the discussions!

Best regards,
Bernd

Wie Gehts from California
uSFeaDP.jpg

Hi guys,

thanks for the replies and the great X-mas illuminated "Germany" Tesla picture! :biggrin:

I did one small modification so far: an additional rubber seal at the front edge of the frunk hood to prevent water from flowing into the hood latch and to keep this area cleaner:

Attachments

• Dichtung Frunkhaube.jpg
    Dichtung Frunkhaube.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 55