Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How accurate is delivery date estimate?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I have ordered a leased MYLR as a company car at the beginning of May in UK but frustratingly the lease company are very slow to give me any information other than my delivery date has moved from September to November. Is this common? They have also told me that I don't even have a match yet.

Hi, I have ordered a leased MYLR as a company car at the beginning of May in UK but frustratingly the lease company are very slow to give me any information other than my delivery date has moved from September to November. Is this common? They have also told me that I don't even have a match yet.
In Australia, current deliveries are for Model 3 ordered in December 2021 to February this year. Model Y orders only opened in Australia on June 10th and it looks like Tesla had put aside some allocation for early Australian orders so these are not representative of the normal wait times.
In your case for a car ordered in April, a November delivery seems about right but it will depend on a number of factors including when and if they switch UK production to the new Berlin Gigafactory.