Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HPWC wall charger - Elon signature in black - brand new (Denver) $500

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
WARNING about dealing with paulindenver!

This HPWC was sold to me moments after he posted it for sale here and I have the instant messages and text messages to prove it. We agreed to $450 cash in person and we were simply trying to arrange the time & place to meet up locally. When I asked him to meet me Saturday which was only 2 days away he informed me that he was leaving town for a week for Thanksgiving that day which made meeting up over the next week quite difficult and wasn't information I had previously. When I couldn't drop everything to meet him the same day on a week day (he lives about 1.5hrs away one-way with good traffic) he offered to "deliver" it half way for another $50 charge. That's a real stand up move to charge me "only" $50 more considering it was him who was in a rush to get the thing sold on short availability. When I refused that generous offer he started becoming unresponsive to text messages from me trying to get more information on his first availability to meet up. I did everything in my power to be flexible on the time and place to work with his availability which I had limited information of. Instead, days later, I get a message saying that he sold it out from under me after we clearly had an agreement.

The irony is that I had someone else offer me the same thing for $450 shipped which would have saved me the drive and I turned them down because I had a deal in place with paulindenver who agreed to sell him his for $450. Even though it would have been better for me I wasn't going to go back on my word. My guess is that he had someone offer him more than the $450 we had agreed to AFTER our agreement and was looking for any excuse to weasel out of our agreement to make a few more bucks. Congratulations, I hope it was worth it.

Since this forum doesn't have a buyer & seller feedback section I will leave this here and you can decide if you want to trust someone like this to do business with.

• Informative
Reactions: FlatSix911