Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I am super happy I ditched ice today and got my tesla model 3!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice! I'm hyped! I ordered the SR+ blue with white interior. I have an ICE car as backup so went with the shorter range... then I thought about all the trips I could experience with autopilot and longer range... so I went with the LR RWD wi blue with white. It's literally the perfect configuration for me.

My pickup is scheduled for tomorrow! I hope I can make it! (I'm waiting for some funds to get transfered around)

My pickup is scheduled for tomorrow! I hope I can make it! (I'm waiting for some funds to get transfered around)

Welcome and Congrats on your Model 3 !! Hope your delivery experience goes well and enjoy your car. Haven't had any jean transfer issues on the white seats as others have posted. However, I did apply Gyeon Leather Shield to the seats. The blue color really changes with different lighting.

• Informative
Reactions: Leafdriver333
Welcome and Congrats on your Model 3 !! Hope your delivery experience goes well and enjoy your car. Haven't had any jean transfer issues on the white seats as others have posted. However, I did apply Gyeon Leather Shield to the seats. The blue color really changes with different lighting.
How long you had mileage wise and do you have any kids or dogs in the car? How great is the product to the white seats?

Congrats man! The Model 3 is beyond what I even imagined it could be. Such an impressive car!

I've decided that all future vehicle purchases will be black. Wrap technology has come so far that for the cost of paint, one might as well go with a custom wrap colour that will look super cool, and protect the car.

Reactions: MrABRanch