Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

German Model 3 Highland Delivery in October/November

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my first model 3 Highland, three days ago. I was living in the middle of Germany in Kassel, 200 km in the north of Frankfurt. My first impression: I was really and amazed to receive and drive this new super sophisticated car. It is much more comfortable and classier than the old Model 3 without losing of the sportiness and good toad holding. I have already driven BMW and Mercedes. In terms of comfort, it is better than BMW and comes close to the Mercedes. But the range of basic equipment is simply unbeatable with a very good price. Furthermore the car is much nicer than the old model 3. The car is really attracting attention at the moment. Everyone looks at the car. Awesome.
Today I changed the tyres at reifen.com here in Kassel.
IMG_7660.jpeg
IMG_7659.jpeg

I got my first model 3 Highland, three days ago. I was living in the middle of Germany in Kassel, 200 km in the north of Frankfurt. My first impression: I was really and amazed to receive and drive this new super sophisticated car. It is much more comfortable and classier than the old Model 3 without losing of the sportiness and good toad holding. I have already driven BMW and Mercedes. In terms of comfort, it is better than BMW and comes close to the Mercedes. But the range of basic equipment is simply unbeatable with a very good price. Furthermore the car is much nicer than the old model 3. The car is really attracting attention at the moment. Everyone looks at the car. Awesome.
Today I changed the tyres at reifen.com here in Kassel.View attachment 991760View attachment 991761
This is a great side by side comparison and just reinforces my feelings that the new M3 has been diluted down to look like almost every other mid sized sedan on the road. Its missing the killer headlights and the front air intake for the brakes. It went from being a very unique looking car to meh. Of course YMMV. I am so glad I didn't wait to buy.

This is a great side by side comparison and just reinforces my feelings that the new M3 has been diluted down to look like almost every other mid sized sedan on the road. Its missing the killer headlights and the front air intake for the brakes. It went from being a very unique looking car to meh. Of course YMMV. I am so glad I didn't wait to buy.
It never cease to amaze me what current product owners say to justify not appreciating the newer and most excellent replacement. Truly amazing.