Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I Keep Coming back to this Forum

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One interesting thing I noticed since I bought my Model 3, is that unlike some other pictures (others vehicles, camera, stereo etc), while I typically spend a fair bit of time on relevant forums before my purchase (for me, like many others, the “research / reading up on something” is almost as much fun as actually buying the item), it is rare for me to spend a lot of time on those same forums after the purchase. Once I buy the car, the camera, etc I really just find myself going back on the forum if I have a problem, or if I can’t figure out how something works.

Before I bought the Model 3, I spent a ton of time on a bunch of Tesla related forums, (not just specific to the Model 3), but in the apx 6 weeks since I took delivery, I find myself spending, probably even more time on these and other forums - and hopefully now, being able to contribute rather than just take. That also may be a product of the continuing evolution of the cars through software updates. Each time, it is like starting over.

Anyways, just thought I would put that out there.

Reactions: StealthP3D and Chuq