Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I need to pee dad....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With two young kids in the back I get this phrase regularly while driving on the highway (Europe)....
Please help me find out how I quick and easy find the answer to how far it is to the next highway gas station (Raststätte) on my route.
I have tried to ask the navi in all sorts of ways but it always find close by gas stations without me knowing if they are actually on my route. Technically speaking there is only one correct answer to the question of next highway gas station or rest area so it should be simple to find this info.
My old Mercedes has it default on the navi (you can't actually get rid of it) but it is highly convenient on longer trips. It would be fantastic if this could be implemented as an option.. nudge nudge...

• Funny
Reactions: KenC
I would ask for help in the German-Austria-Swiss subforum, or even in any of the other European forums, like France or the Belgium-Netherlands one, since those have far more participants. They would far more likely know how to get info on bathrooms on the highway.
Europe -