Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I processed my order twice!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, I placed my order from my phone on 2/6/2022 MYLR. During the final process after the $250 down payment, my phone froze. I reset my phone logged back into the app and no MYLR was in my "order history". I signed into the app on my tablet and processed another order, (checking my order history first, nothing) therefore prompting a down payment for $250, I proceeded and it went right thru, confirmation email and everything. I went back into my "order history" and there was 2 identical Tesla's MYLR!!!!!!!
I emailed somebody from Tesla, and got a response......So, end result was I canceled 1 of them and they gave me a $250 credit upon receiving delivery of my MYLR.......Has anybody experienced a situation like this? I have an email confirmation of the cancelation and the confirmation of a $250 credit upon delivery.

Reactions: SWIPE
So, I placed my order from my phone on 2/6/2022 MYLR. During the final process after the $250 down payment, my phone froze. I reset my phone logged back into the app and no MYLR was in my "order history". I signed into the app on my tablet and processed another order, (checking my order history first, nothing) therefore prompting a down payment for $250, I proceeded and it went right thru, confirmation email and everything. I went back into my "order history" and there was 2 identical Tesla's MYLR!!!!!!!
I emailed somebody from Tesla, and got a response......So, end result was I canceled 1 of them and they gave me a $250 credit upon receiving delivery of my MYLR.......Has anybody experienced a situation like this? I have an email confirmation of the cancelation and the confirmation of a $250 credit upon delivery.
Something similar happened to me: On 1/31/22, I was at the Tesla Sales Office: the SA took my order (MY LR Blue/Blk Gemini) & charged my CC the $250. Unfortunately, he entered the order as a M3! When I saw this he said, "oops" and supposedly cancelled the M3 order. He then did a whole new order, correctly as a MY & another $250. Despite several calls & e-mails, as of 3/26, my Tesla Acct STILL shows BOTH cars on order! (I've disputed the M3 charge with the CC company). Pretty silly.

Upvote 0
Something similar happened to me: On 1/31/22, I was at the Tesla Sales Office: the SA took my order (MY LR Blue/Blk Gemini) & charged my CC the $250. Unfortunately, he entered the order as a M3! When I saw this he said, "oops" and supposedly cancelled the M3 order. He then did a whole new order, correctly as a MY & another $250. Despite several calls & e-mails, as of 3/26, my Tesla Acct STILL shows BOTH cars on order! (I've disputed the M3 charge with the CC company). Pretty silly.
It sure is! You definitely don't want to lose $250 for there mistake

Upvote 0