Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I'm a delivery driver with a disability, and my dream is to deliver in a used Tesla. Please give me some advice. Thank you

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm a delivery driver with a hearing disability, and I supplement my income by delivering for Amazon and Uber. I really admire Tesla for its cool exterior. However, I can only afford a used Tesla. I've heard there are concerns with the high-voltage batteries, especially with models from 2013 to 2015. Some friends also mentioned not to buy a Tesla with a VIN number below 70,000. I hope someone can recommend a specific year or model, either Model S or Model X, that's known for its reliability and fewer issues with its high-voltage battery. Thanks for your help, and I hope you have a pleasant evening."

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask.🎺🤜🤛🤝🤝 THANK YOU !!!

It's just a car, but with less moving parts than a combustion engine and lower operating costs.

When bying an older car, get it inspected before purchase. Have the chassis and the battery tested so you know what to expect going forward.

Finance the car in such a way that you can deduct your finance expences from your income related to the car. Also make sure that the financing is re-financeable if necessary down the line.

Last edited: