Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I'm confused about delivery & financing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, need advice here because my loaning 3rd party bank and tesla are bouncing me back and forth with cryptic instructions.

As stated above, I'm going to be taking a loan from my bank for my tesla, and I don't know how much yet. I want to know how it'll affect my monthly payment before deciding on a firm loan amount. The bank did approve me for the amount I asked for but they said that I need to figure out how much I'm going to finance and get the MVPA.

When and how do I get this MVPA without a financial discussion with Tesla? When I call Tesla, they tell me I'm supposed to hash out the finances with my bank, which I think they're misunderstanding. My understanding of the MVPA was that it includes the final amount that I'll be financing and paying down as well.. Shouldn't I discuss this with some entity to figure out how much my monthly payment would be?..and if I'm' supposed to talk to Tesla about it, how would they provide me with this information if they don't even know the rate that I got from my third party bank?

My delivery date is about 3 weeks away so apparently I'm not supposed to get my MVPA yet, but I'd like to know what I'm supposed to be expecting. Thanks so much.