Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Impressed with Tesla Mobile Service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The clip that holds the sun visor on the drivers side had broken. I contacted Tesla service via the app and a date was set up. I also requested that the tech bring the All-Weather Protection Kit (mud flaps).
The tech arrived this morning with the mud flaps, repaired the visor clip and asked if I would like the flaps installed. He said the labour would not be more than $35 plus tax. When all was done the bill was $26.25 plus tax for a total of $29.66. The clip was replaced on warranty. I just logged into the app, pulled up the invoice and selected pay. So all the work was done while I sat in my living room having breakfast, not bad at all. I should add I was very impressed with the politeness and helpfulness of the rep. (all conversations done over the phone). This system although not designed with a pandemic in mind worked well during one.

You must live near a service centre? Mobile service came out here on Dec 18/19 for a few things but one was to replace the left repeater camera. First one was damaged in transit (that one). They came out again on Feb 5/20 for that plus a few other issues. Turns out the tech lost the camera altogether. I asked again recently they told me Apr 21-22, now they've said they're not coming, perhaps in mid-May for that camera plus HW3 upgrade. I've given up on the suspension rattle over bumps that they can't fix (no updated part). So yeah service absolutely blows chunks here. Just wanted to give you some balance ;)