Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
IMG_7778.jpg

For sale Available Ingenext Ghost Module

Latest Edition
$1,600.00
or best offer
Available for
  1. Local pickup
  2. Shipping
Related vehicle
  1. Model 3
  2. Model Y
Condition
Used

Details

The Ghost is compatible with any Tesla Model 3 and Tesla Model Y dual motor Long Range with the 980 or 4D1 motor (2018-2023) The Ghost is NOT compatible with the Tesla Model 3/Y performance and the 4680 battery.

I've had this on my 2018 Model 3 LongRange with the 980 motor and Tesla Accleration Boost. The ghost most definitely kicks things up a big noticeable notch in not only the 0-60 but I felt it anytime I needed instance passing power. I no longer have my Model 3 so making this avail to the next thrill seeker.

NOTE: I have already covered the cost with Ingenext to have this module reset so it can be used for the new owner.

I will cover UPS Shipping costs.

$1600 for the Ghost Module fully shipped to you.

IMG_7778.jpg
IMG_7780.jpg
IMG_7781.jpg
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had several interested but they didn't have Ghost compatible rear motor. Here is a way to check yours if you were curious.

Note: Video does not include the 4d1 motor as being compatible but it is now.

The Ghost is compatible with any Tesla Model 3 and Tesla Model Y dual motor Long Range with the 980 or 4D1 motor (2018-2023)

FEATURES​

- Add 150 HP
- Heated rear seat
- Ambient lights
- Regen control
- Automatic driver door opening
- Automatic frunk and trunk opening
with proximity sensors - Drift mode
- Heated steering wheel (If your car is compatible)
- Fog lights
- Battery pack heating
- Hard reset
- Manual wiper control
- Blocks TPMS alerts (BLE)
- Off road mode (for dual motor only)
- RWD mode (for dual motor only)
- Lap mode : fully customizable parameters to optimize performance on a race track or other off road type driving : adjustable front and rear bias of power output, adjustable stability control and adjustable regenerative braking. Also Post-Drive cooling and Compressor overclock can be enable