Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

iPhone 13 calls

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just took delivery of a new Y today - so exciting! Everything works fine, connectivity, Bluetooth. I can even get Hulu etc..so the sound works. When I walk to the car with my phone, it unlocks...but inside the car I can't hear the calls. I can see my call lists. I can dial out, and someone tried to call in but there is NO SOUND! I did hit the left circle button to unmute, and turn volume up. I made sure that the Tesla app settings for Location is set to Always. I rebooted the vehicle, restarted the phone. Still it looks like it should work but no sound. On my iPhone 13 I toggled between speaker, phone and Tesla, and still no sound through the Tesla. Can someone offer a tip?

I would try toggling between the Bluetooth icon at the bottom and toggle off, then back on your iPhone.
I just had to “Add a Key” under “Locks” today to swap my 13 to a new iPhone 14. Took me some internet searches to assist (on this website). The Search button on this website was the best for a solution versus what google brought up.
Congrats on the new Y!

Upvote 0