Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is It Possible to Have Stickies (Correct word?) for FAQ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To any admin. Is it possible on these forums to have a sticky which remains close to the top of the forum for recommended locations in the NJ or PA (or any other locale) for services. So I want to find a touchless car in NJ, or window tinting, or detailers/protective film appliers, these service would be in the sticky versus asking the whole group and clogging the airwaves/forum. I can Google touchless car washes but having fellow Tesla owners thumbs up or down is helpful.

To any admin. Is it possible on these forums to have a sticky which remains close to the top of the forum for recommended locations in the NJ or PA (or any other locale) for services. So I want to find a touchless car in NJ, or window tinting, or detailers/protective film appliers, these service would be in the sticky versus asking the whole group and clogging the airwaves/forum. I can Google touchless car washes but having fellow Tesla owners thumbs up or down is helpful.
While I think a sticky giving some guidelines for starting/posting in supercharger threads would be helpful, I don't see any point in one for services. A Tesla is not any different than any other car to tint or wrap, there are plenty of other sites that have far more comprehensive reviews of such places. If someone has a specific request, I don't see anything wrong with asking either.