Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is there any mat that is confirmed yet to fit the 2020?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

advocate8

Nov 12, 2019
Maryland
Looking for real world experience...
I see some discussion about it in various mat threads, but nothing definitive and when you look at the various websites for mats -- expensive or budget -- the descriptions will say things like "2017-2019" -- but that could be just because they wrote the patter months ago and were trying to say they covered all years... it doesn't seem that it would for sure mean they won't fit 2020.
Then on the other hand, I see sites that say "2017-2020 " or "2018-2020" and they're often so badly maintained sites that its hard to believe they weren't just claiming all years without actually knowing. Especially since the 2020s have been hitting the ground for only a few weeks.

My understanding from other threads is that one of the few minor differences is that the dead pedal for the driver has changed. Which could maybe result in mats molded for that area not fitting exactly right, maybe just sitting on air. Or it might be negligible. But would be good to know for sure.