Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is there anybody who still hasn't been contacted for delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there anybody who configured in April that still hasn't been contacted by Tesla for a delivery date? if so, when did you configure?

I configured April 15th with a supposed VIN of 0285** and haven't heard a peep. I'm still holding onto hope that Tesla didn't eff up and miss my order.

Is there anybody who configured in April that still hasn't been contacted by Tesla for a delivery date? if so, when did you configure?

I configured April 15th with a supposed VIN of 0285** and haven't heard a peep. I'm still holding onto hope that Tesla didn't eff up and miss my order.

Give the Tesla customer support line a call and follow up. Even with my order I had to poke them a few times to move things along. I *never* received an email that things were ready to start...

I have reached out to Tesla. Below is the horror show that happened.

Im on the phone right now with a csr.... They said that my account didn't show that I had placed an order and that it is still in the reservation stage. I told them that I had ordered it, put a deposit in, and all the required info (drivers licence, trade in, finding etc). She's looking into it now.....

Ok. So she said that they do see my order, but that I haven't been assigned a DS, or a delivery date. She also can't give me an ETA, or whether my model 3 is in Toronto, on its way, or has even been manufactured yet......

I have a suspicion that their system screwed up and didn't even make my model 3 yet, which means it might be another 2 months before I get delivery.....

Give the Tesla customer support line a call and follow up. Even with my order I had to poke them a few times to move things along. I *never* received an email that things were ready to start...

when did you configure? and did you get a delivery date yet?

We configured either March 31 or April 1st, its been a while. We're picking the car up tomorrow morning.

I configured April 24th and still don’t have a delivery date in spite of multiple emails to my ISA and DA. Will try calling the deliveries extension in Vancouver today. Very discouraged.

Sorry to hear that. They may be prioritizing Ontario deliveries because the rebates may vanish if the Conservatives get in power June 7th. <sigh>

100% they're prioritizing Ontario. It may be for the rebates, though I'd say it's more likely because of the volume and logistics. Any company will prioritize big orders over small ones, and given how Tesla is a small company, this problem will be amplified. It's no coincidence the international centre where the Ontario deliveries are occurring is RIGHT ON THE RAILWAY LINE! There's even a small terminal there for offloading. Many, many less logistics, and much more volume involved with shipping to Toronto.

100% they're prioritizing Ontario. It may be for the rebates, though I'd say it's more likely because of the volume and logistics. Any company will prioritize big orders over small ones, and given how Tesla is a small company, this problem will be amplified. It's no coincidence the international centre where the Ontario deliveries are occurring is RIGHT ON THE RAILWAY LINE! There's even a small terminal there for offloading. Many, many less logistics, and much more volume involved with shipping to Toronto.

could've fooled me. :(

there used to be a ton of people who hadn't been given vins or delivery dates. Now i'm feeling like i'm the only one left, at least here in Ontario. I have the most basic configuration with just Autopilot added. I can't imagine any reason other than just bad luck on why I'm still waiting.

Waiting (patiently) also, but I think I may need to poke the bear. Invited 4/25/18. Configured 4/30/18. Had one person call me 5/22 asking if I'm available to take delivery June 5-10 but that's it, no appointment given. Other than that I've had very little contact from them. :(