Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Jowua game controller

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Stunts

Dec 24, 2021
NC
I have a 2022 model y LR, and wanted to see if anyone has used the Jowua game controllers ? Any feedback greatly appreciated .

I’ve been using a rock candy controller that works, but it’s not the greatest in response. I’ve got it plugged into the usb A hub in the glovebox.

Thanks in advance.

I have a 2022 model y LR, and wanted to see if anyone has used the Jowua game controllers ? Any feedback greatly appreciated .

I’ve been using a rock candy controller that works, but it’s not the greatest in response. I’ve got it plugged into the usb A hub in the glovebox.

Thanks in advance.
I would recommend watching the following video: I received a new product from Tesla's specialty accessory maker JOWUA, so I will introduce it.

Note: The video is in Japanese but using a Google browser you can get the Transcript translated in English or you can add subtitles.

The video otherwise is self explanatory and the following products are described:

• Informative
Reactions: Tha_Ape

Thanks in advance.
Mine was working but now isn't. Frustrating. What a waste of 60 bucks.