Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gaming controller options for 2023 Model Y?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just curious to see if anyone has had any luck connecting a gaming controller on specifically the new 2023 Model Y. I believe only the glovebox USB is the only data port and the middle USB-C ones are no longer data supported, correct? I was gonna grab the Jowua controllers but wanted to do a bit of research beforehand.

Just curious to see if anyone has had any luck connecting a gaming controller on specifically the new 2023 Model Y. I believe only the glovebox USB is the only data port and the middle USB-C ones are no longer data supported, correct? I was gonna grab the Jowua controllers but wanted to do a bit of research beforehand.
In 2022 Model you can make the center console usb-c support data & power. I did it. I’d check with T-Parts & Abstract Ocean to see if they list 2023 as not being supported. You’ll lack the data cable like recent 2022 builds. This person below outlined making a cable, ordering the usb. i think t-parts includes a cable.