Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lack of power trunk on Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
stop comparing cars by PRICE. The 5 series your friend purchased may have a power trunk but it DOES NOT have a battery, auto pilot hardware, a fancy single blade air vent, an electric drive unit, access to the Supercharger infrastructure, free slacker online radio (and free software over-the-air updates, Panoramic all glass rear roof, and so on and so on. If this is the kind of stuff you guys are complaining about, then this is definitely not the right car for you !
Everybody wants every feature that every car has combined.

Let's don't forget, there is not even power trunk........... if I paid 60k, at least give me power trunk with a button to close instead of having to hand pull it to close :(

I know how you feel. It wasn't even a standard feature until sometime last year on the Model S. If you wanted a power liftgate you had to pay for the premium package which cost more than $3,000.

I'll eventually purchase the $500 aftermarket Tesla liftgate for the S. I'm sure someone will make an aftermarket option for the Model 3 if it's not already available.

Reactions: Kwang0429