Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Late 2015 Midnight Silver Model S 85D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, I am looking to upgrade from my 85D to a P90D so I am selling my fairly loaded 2 owner accident-free 2015 Model S 85D with 85k miles in the Raleigh NC area. A very large majority of these miles have been highway due to work (45miles one way). Aside from 21” rims, air suspension, and rear-facing seats this car has every option offered at the time of purchase! This is a car has been meticulously maintained with servicing at every 25-30k intervals at Tesla Service Centers (75k has completed), NEVER been smoke or vaped in, has always been kept in a garage when at home and hand-washed/waxed the majority of the time except a few car washes done by the Tesla Service Center. It comes with dual on-board chargers, tint, and a complete XPEL Ultimate Self-Heal Clear wrap on the entire painted surfaces and headlights of the car. It will also come with the mobile charger and both original keys. Only known defects are some light surface scratches on the sill plates for the front doors, minor scuffing on the plastic near the sill plates, and a few nicks from road debris on the passenger rear rim. Besides the minor defects this car looks brand new everytime I wish it because XPEL PPF. The paint is literally brand new underneath the XPEL.

Car Features From Factory:
-Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
-Panoramic Sun Roof w/ Updated Seal
-Standard 19” Rims
-Dual-Motor AWD
-Autopilot Gen 1
-Tech Package
-Powered Lift Gate
-Ultra Hi-Fi Audio System
-Cold Weather Package
-Premium Black Leather Interior
-Premium Black Next Gen Leather Front Seats
-Black Alcantara Headliner
-LTE Modem For Internet/Navigation/Radio
-Carbon Fiber Decor Inserts
-Free Supercharging Enabled For The Life Of The Car
-Powertrain Warranty Good Until Nov 2023

Car Features From Tesla Service:
-Weather Tech Mats (originals are in mini trunk)
-Dual On-Board Chargers (max 60 mph charge rate on 240v 100amp circuit)
-Extended Transferrable Warranty (28mos / approx 15k miles remaining as of Sept 2019)
-New 12v Battery Installed Spring of 2018

Car Features Added By Third Party:
-30-35% Tint All Around (installed 2 days after taking ownership)
-Xpel Ultimate Self-Heal Clear Wrap On Whole Car (installed 2 days after taking ownership)

Asking Price: $46,000*** or best offer

Email: [email protected]
Phone or Text: 919-624-3041

I have the title in hand that is clean and clear. Carfax is available to anyone interested.

IMG_1372.jpg IMG_1373.jpg IMG_1375.jpg IMG_1376.jpg IMG_1378.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1374.jpg
    IMG_1374.jpg
    574.5 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1377.jpg
    IMG_1377.jpg
    471.6 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1379.jpg
    IMG_1379.jpg
    470.4 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_1381.jpg