Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Late 2016 Model S 60D AP2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model S 60D
Black Exterior, Black Base Interior
Enhanced autopilot with (AP 2.0 hardware)
7200 miles
No accidents. Cleaned and sealed/waxed regularly and in excellent condition.
1 free service included and upgradable to 75D battery for $2,000

Attachments

• IMG_1949.JPG
    IMG_1949.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 193
Can you please post the window sticker or the quantitative breakdown from the MVPA? My guess is you paid $71K base + $5k for EAP. In case this helps you price: $76K (base price) - $7.5K (federal credit) - $7.2K ($1/mi depreciation), so ~ $61.3K seems fair, and in the event that you actually paid after the $2K differential for the base then possibly $63.3K. Currently I'm entertaining a private party offer for $72K for my daily driver (specs in my sig)....

Can you please post the window sticker or the quantitative breakdown from the MVPA? My guess is you paid $71K base + $5k for EAP. In case this helps you price: $76K (base price) - $7.5K (federal credit) - $7.2K ($1/mi depreciation), so ~ $61.3K seems fair, and in the event that you actually paid after the $2K differential for the base then possibly $63.3K. Currently I'm entertaining a private party offer for $72K for my daily driver (specs in my sig)....

OP car also has sunroof and winter package. So I suppose the the price is actually higher. It's very hard to find used AP2 cars. I sold my 2016 Model X 75D (everything base + enhanced autopilot) for $76.5k, if that's any good datapoint. Seems like buyers are willing to pay more for AP2 due to lack of AP2 cars in the used car market.

OP car also has sunroof and winter package. So I suppose the the price is actually higher. It's very hard to find used AP2 cars. I sold my 2016 Model X 75D (everything base + enhanced autopilot) for $76.5k, if that's any good datapoint. Seems like buyers are willing to pay more for AP2 due to lack of AP2 cars in the used car market.

Yes good point, add 1k for subzero and not sure how much for the sunroof - high 60s then?

Yes good point, add 1k for subzero and not sure how much for the sunroof - high 60s then?
Comparable price point new:
$75k for 75D
$5k for EAP
$2.5k for sunroof
$1k for Subzero
-$2k since 60->75 upgrade not yet performed
-$1k for referral credit
-$7.5k for federal tax credit
Minus some for lack of power lift gate, smart air suspension, turning and fog lights, premium seats, state incentives ($2.5k in CA), mileage, unsure if performance can be uncorked.

$75k for 75D
$5k for EAP
$2.5k for sunroof
$1k for Subzero
-$1k for referral credit
Minus some for lack of power lift gate, smart air suspension, turning and fog lights, premium seats, state incentives ($2.5k in CA), mileage, unsure if performance can be uncorked.

Good analysis, I think we get to the same place (mid to high 60s). I didn't get the state rebate on the last 2 Teslas - most people I know didn't either so out of fairness I don't include it in a valuation.

Correct me if im wrong but you aren't discounting anything compared to a new vehicle.
it's ~ 5K cheaper than a new 75D. not under pressure to sell, so not inclined to take a big hit on this. good
Good analysis, I think we get to the same place (mid to high 60s). I didn't get the state rebate on the last 2 Teslas - most people I know didn't either so out of fairness I don't include it in a valuation.

Amazing to see both MIT and Caltech grads can price a new tesla :)

$75k for 75D
$5k for EAP
$2.5k for sunroof
$1k for Subzero
-$1k for referral credit
Amazing to see both MIT and Caltech grads can price a new tesla :)

• Funny
Reactions: elmos_world