Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lease costs for Model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there, I'm planning to lase the Model 3 and I wanted to know what other costs are associated with starting the lease. The website shows down payment of $2500+$1237 and then monthly payment of $532/mo for the LR AWD model how accurate are these numbers after I place my $100 order. Has anybody on here done the latest lease deals?

When you go to actually do the lease application there will be a sliding scale of how much you want to put down and then that will adjust your monthly payment.

532 doesn't sound right though with that downpayment. If you are just putting down 2500+1237 at 15k miles a year the monthly would be around 581/month plus tax.

I just went through the lease application process for a LR model 3 and I can tell you my model 3 is grey with white interior....15k miles a year. Putting 7k down (cash downpayment plus first month, acquisition fee, etc) and my monthly payment comes out to 545/month including tax. I know its unwise to put down a lot of cash on a lease but with the 2k clean air rebate I'm really only putting down 5k. Plus since you are in SF you are getting the CA clean fuel reward too.

Yeah, I was aware of the slider on the page. I adjusted it to 2500 down payment it then added first month and acquisition fee making it to 3727 (attached below) How much would the tax be tho on top of monthly lease? And instead of 15k miles, I am planning on taking for 10k maybe that made a bit difference. Also how do I redeem clean fuel reward? I see these two prices and frankly I don't understand it
  • Est. lease payment $532 /mo
  • Lease after Est. Savings $474 /mo

cveAWuq.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-02-15 at 1.37.03 AM.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-15 at 1.37.03 AM.png
    58.3 KB · Views: 97
You're in California right? The Clean fuel reward is automatically applied. No action needed.

The clean air rebate for 2k you have to apply for after you accept delivery of your model 3. Clean Vehicle Rebate Project

Don't pay any attention to the "lease after set savings" That is basically your monthly lease minus what you're saving on gas per month.

The best lease payment is the key number. And the tax depends on your county...however I would guess that your tax would be around 40 a month so with that due at signing you quoted I would guess your monthly payment with tax would be around $580.

You're in California right? The Clean fuel reward is automatically applied. No action needed.

The clean air rebate for 2k you have to apply for after you accept delivery of your model 3. Clean Vehicle Rebate Project

Don't pay any attention to the "lease after set savings" That is basically your monthly lease minus what you're saving on gas per month.

The best lease payment is the key number. And the tax depends on your county...however I would guess that your tax would be around 40 a month so with that due at signing you quoted I would guess your monthly payment with tax would be around $580.

Thanks m8. Can you also suggest me SR+ or LR AWD? The only reason I am going w/ LR is high miles and better sound system.

What are the fees when returning the car at the end of the lease?

$395 disposition cost

Can you elaborate more on that?

You're wasting the money on a rental when you could be paying a little more to purchase the vehicle with a loan

Everyones situation is different. I'm going to be leasing my model 3 and then in 3 years I will purchase something Tesla just not sure which model