Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

License plate frame

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
thinking about putting one of these on my Model 3 Performance

upload_2019-8-25_14-35-15.jpeg

I just don’t think many people really think about these being American cars. I hear all these stories of people getting "coal rolled" or messed with by ignorant people who think driving an EV makes you some sort of pansy. When in reality the Model 3 Performance is one of the fastest American cars on the road and would blow the doors off even a Corvette at most stop light challenges.

I don't know why this hasn't gotten any hits. The freaking most American made of any car. Hell yeah bro, I'd run with that one. :cool:
Our cars do say something about us and I love the message that sends. ;)
that's what i don't get about all these "rolling coal" and people blocking chargers incidents that keep getting reported. why the hate? most USDM cars are manufactured in CA or MX these days. if a USDM car is made in the US, it's usually just assembled and all the parts are sourced overseas anyway.

does anyone have any links that explain what percentage of the top selling cars are made?

Reactions: Kleenerth3
I just don’t think many people really think about these being American cars. I hear all these stories of people getting "coal rolled" or messed with by ignorant people who think driving an EV makes you some sort of pansy. When in reality the Model 3 Performance is one of the fastest American cars on the road and would blow the doors off even a Corvette at most stop light challenges.
let's be honest - as soon as towing becomes a viable 12hr/day possibility (as in vehicles that can tow consistently, reliably and with range that outperforms ICE vehicles) you better believe there will be a huge shift. we already know EV motors have the ability to haul more than their cousins. it's only a matter of time.

BTW in most of the "red states", EVs are "rolling more coal" than any of those douchebags are in their stupid ass trucks.

OH YEAH!!! If your local energy provider is burning coal or diesel, your Tesla is rolling coal and that sucks. I'm glad we installed panels years ago, so we're running on sunshine. They're just rolling it in another neighborhood. Poor ones mostly.
It's that same attitude that thinks it's ok to stand by while the Amazon forest burns to ashes. Let's hope it's not too late to get a green world policy. The U.S. looks silly cuz of that crap! :mad:

I want more people to realize that these are American cars, made by American workers, and that they should be proud that they exist. Instead of randomly keying them and coal rolling them because they think their some elitist hippie mobile.
AMEN BRO! Ok, so I'm a member of the choir... They're still the most American made car since the 60's muscle cars and the #1 of modern day. I'll be happy to help you sing the praises of Tesla. I gotta get it for the 3! Hallelujah bro, I'm a believer. :)

I want more people to realize that these are American cars, made by American workers, and that they should be proud that they exist. Instead of randomly keying them and coal rolling them because they think their some elitist hippie mobile.
i think the biggest problem is the elitist attitude that came when the S was the only model available. rare was it that the average middle-income household could afford an $80k+ car, especially in midwestern suburbia.

i mainly receiver two reactions about Tesla, the model 3 and the infrastructure:
1. "Tesla - those are expensive cars!"
2. "No WAY a $50k car would outperform my (insert legacy USDM vehicle)..."

people fear what they don't know.

Reactions: Kleenerth3