Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Like-new 2017 Model X 90D (Obsidian Black) for sale or long-term rental

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you would be willing to lease us this car for anywhere from 24 to 36 months then it would be a done deal for us.
85 kWh Model S 5YJSA1H25FFP73316 | Tesla

I have excellent credit and do you are welcome to check my credit. My annual income is over 400,000, but we have two pretty huge projects that were saving up for right now: paying off my medical school loans and saving up to buy land to build an investment property house.
When we got our model S 2012 well had one kid, since then we've had three more… So a lot has changed in a few years and I just need another 2 to 2 1/2 years to get our finances sorted out and figure out what car would work best for our family.

In the meantime, I want my kids in the safest car on the road that fits all of them. The rear wheel drive was honestly terrible in the snow in Chicago in the winter, but all wheel drive was not an option in 2012.

Let me know what you think! Thanks for considering it.

Hi Jill.

Thanks for your post here. Sorry for the delayed reaction. We took a quick family trip to Lake Powell and I didn't have internet access while there. Short answer...Yes, I'd be happy to work with you. It sounds like an excellent fit on both sides. I'm trying to lease or rent through 12/31/19, so now it is under 27 months on the term. The closer we get to the end of 2017, the term will get closer to 24 months. I'll follow-up with you shortly on this. Look forward to exploring it further. Again, sorry for the delay in responding. - JD

If you would be willing to lease us this car for anywhere from 24 to 36 months then it would be a done deal for us.
85 kWh Model S 5YJSA1H25FFP73316 | Tesla

I have excellent credit and do you are welcome to check my credit. My annual income is over 400,000, but we have two pretty huge projects that were saving up for right now: paying off my medical school loans and saving up to buy land to build an investment property house.
When we got our model S 2012 well had one kid, since then we've had three more… So a lot has changed in a few years and I just need another 2 to 2 1/2 years to get our finances sorted out and figure out what car would work best for our family.

In the meantime, I want my kids in the safest car on the road that fits all of them. The rear wheel drive was honestly terrible in the snow in Chicago in the winter, but all wheel drive was not an option in 2012.

Let me know what you think! Thanks for considering it.

I'll be in touch soon on. If it's possible and agreeable with you, I'd prefer to lease you a new Tesla Model S, either a 75D or a 90D that has the same specs. It has to do with the resale value and the tax credits. The lease rate would likely be similar if not better on the newer model. Also, I'm going to look to see if we can find an inventory S with low miles to see if we can save some money going that direction. I can show you what it would look like with this one and a new one.